Lydia McLaughlin measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
I am hopeful the OC Lydia will be a source of inspiration, style and feminine things. My goal is to help people feel confident about themselves and to help to accept the uniqueness of who they are. I'm a writer, designer an author, and a magazine editor however, I am most proud of my role as a spouse and mother. Stirling Maverick Roman and Stirling Maverick Roman are my sons. I'm a proud mother of three sons who constitute the main focus of my existence. Doug and my wife and I are also in the same business. NOBLEMAN magazine is run and edited by Doug. New experiences and traveling make up a large element of our lives. Since the age of a young child My parents taught me to be an Christian. This is central to my life. As a cast member on Real Housewives Orange County, I was very vocal regarding my beliefs. When we had our third baby and taking a brief break from the series. But, Season 12 will be my first time back on the show.
Use this URL:
Comments
Post a Comment